Hi there! Are you someone that loves pampering yourself with a weekly manicure? If so, you need these in your life! What are they you ask? Mani bombs! Think bath bomb.. but for your nails. Totally awesome. My friend Melissa got me hooked on these and just in time for Halloween themed cuteness. The amazing creator of Forever Polished, Ashley, makes and tests everything herself. Talk about girl power! Her products speak for themselves and now I can’t live without them anytime I do a manicure!
Here’s how you use them:
- Fill a bowl or a decent size dish (I just use a tupperware container) with some lukewarm water
- Break off a piece of the mani bomb or throw the whole thing into the water
- Watch it sizzle and bubble (take pics or video for extra fun 😉 )
- Insert your hands into the water– you can do this while the bomb is fizzing or afterwards.
- Let soak for 10-15 minutes
- Before removing your hands gently rub your fingers, nails, and hands to soak in the oils
- Remove hands and pat dry
- Push/clip cuticles and file nails as desired
I love how moisturizing these babies are! And they all smell phenomenal! Pair it with your favorite cruelty-free nail polish and you are good to go! Since Ashley runs this small company from home herself, the store is only open when she has product to sell. The best way to find out when the shop opens is through her Instagram account here. The mani bombs range anywhere from $1-$4 so they are super reasonably priced! She occasionally runs sales too, like today, you get 25% site-wide with the code “HB25” since it is her birthday! Definitely check them out and tag me in your videos/photos so I can see the beginning of your new addiction! 😉
Note: All products were purchased and reviewed honestly by me.