This year the cruelty-free brand Yes to definitely stepped up its game! They came out with numerous new products that have all received rave reviews from several bloggers, myself included. I found it to be a little unclear whether all of their products were vegan though, so I decided to reach out to the brand and ask for a list. Luckily, MOST of their products ARE vegan so they figured it would be shorter if they told me which products are NOT vegan (and why). I thought this would be very helpful to my readers so I am happy to share this list with you all!
YES TO NON-VEGAN PRODUCT LIST:
- Yes to Carrots Dry Scalp Shampoo: Silk Amino Acids
- Yes to Carrots Dry Scalp Conditioner: Silk Amino Acids
- Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment: Beeswax
- Yes to Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream: Beeswax
- Yes to Cucumber Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 Stick: Beeswax
- Yes to Coconut Head to Toe Restoring Body Balm: Beeswax
- All Lip Balms: Beeswax (Coconut, Grapefruit, & Pomegranate)
I highly recommend checking this brand out if you haven’t already. They have easily become one of my favorite brands this year! Some of my favorite products at the moment from them include:
Are there any favorites you have that you would like to recommend to me? Leave me a comment below! Also, be sure to check out Target’s cartwheel app because they frequently have discounts for Yes to! 🙂
Note: The above information was provided to me by a brand rep. All opinions are my own.