Note: This post now contains affiliate links.
Who doesn’t love e.l.f. products?! I know that these kind of hauls are very popular so I figured I would start doing a few every so often, because c’mon, I am constantly buying new e.l.f. products! If you aren’t familiar with e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face), they are a cruelty-free cosmetics brand with pretty much 90% vegan products that are all SUPER affordable. If $3 isn’t cheap enough for you, then sorry not sorry, you are cray! To make it even better, I find a LOT of these products at my local Marshalls for discount prices making that $1-2!! *happy dance* Otherwise, you can find them online, at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. and all products are pretty much under $6! 🙂
This first haul includes some products that I love, and others that I am not too fond of after trying them out. Keep reading to find out my thoughts on each product pictured below!
- Blush & Bronzer + Mini Kabooki Brush Set- Discontinued, I found it at my local Marshalls for $1 and decided to give it a go. I am not impressed. Very powdery and little payoff.
- Liquid Eyeliner Trio- Set discontinued but they can be purchased separately here. Love these. Great quality but not the best applicator.
- Angled Blush Brush- A MUST have! I bought two and feel like I need more. Great for applying blush and highlighter! Buy here.
- Concealer Brush- Another must have! I use this daily. Excellent for what it is named as! Buy here.
- Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick- Very creamy. Easy to apply. Smudges easily but long lasting. Strong pigment. Very nice! I recommend “Black/Smoke.” Buy here.
- Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter- Not very pigmented. Sticky formula. Doesn’t last long at all. Will not re-purchase. Check it out here.
- Essential Clear Brow & Lash Mascara- Amazing. You need it. I use this everyday. Perfect for setting or wearing alone during “no makeup” days. Get it here.
- Studio Lip Exfoliator- Um, pretty sure they could sell this alone and make millions. This is holy grail. You need one, or two. Buy one for a friend, I am going to! It smells amazing and leaves your lips SO soft. Perfect to use before dark lip colors.
- Studio Blush “Gotta Glow”- This is a highlighter, don’t let them fool you. It is pretty powdery, but I like it. I use it as an eyeshadow more often than a highlight and it’s amazing on the eyes. Buy here.
- Essential Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads- I lose these easily and find myself replacing them a lot. These work very well! And for $1 for a packet of so many, you can’t go wrong. Buy here.
- Brush Shampoo- My favorite cheap brush cleaner. Very soft, no harsh chemicals, and cleans well! Buy here.
- Makeup Mist & Set- Doesn’t smell that good. I don’t really notice a difference. Maybe makes my skin stay less oily for a little longer? I only wear when I have a heavy makeup day. Buy here.
Phew! Well there you have it. My first e.l.f. makeup haul! Have you tried any of these products? What are some of your favorites from the brand that I should try? Comment below!
Note: All products were purchased and reviewed honestly by me. This post now contains affiliate links where I earn a commission off of your purchase.